Now a days the people are quite busy for their work. The nature beauty starts from the Himalayas and ends in the water. Don’t you ever get bored of daily work and getting too much of stressed. Working efficiently is good for your future benefit but not for your health. An amazing fact is that, a person working in office with full comfort get attached with the diseases more than the people working under the sun and moving here and there by walk. The most important thing that we don’t get about it is trekking.
Trekking, is not compulsory to do every day but twice in a year for about 3-4 days can actually remove your stress and keep your body, weight and Muscles fit and average. People trekking every year is totally safe from the heart and lungs diseases as because trekking is the only activity through which you can gain the pure oxygen of the nature from the mountains.
In India there are many states that provide Trekking for the peoples which are conducted by the nearby local peoples or specific travel agents all over India. Taking an example of a state that is Sikkim which provides different types of trekking to different places. Treks available in Sikkim are Dzongri trek and Goechala trek. Trekking in Sikkim is not quite easy, the distance is less but due to the slope of the mountain and dense forest it takes more time to reach the base camp. Singalila trek is another example of trekking in India in North East. The trekking for the Singalila trek starts from the Singalila National Park in Darjeeling in North Bengal (WEST BENGAL).
Planning is must for the trekking as because in certain height of the mountain you won’t find any house, electricity and food facility. It is necessary to hire a guide from the place where your trek starts. You need to pack your bags according to the needs which might occur in the trek route.
Here are we discussed about some health benefits of trekking:
1. There are plants which can cause you to get Allergy but never mind as because the plant which will harm you will surely have a plant beside it which will help to cure the Allergy. It’s common in trekking.
2. Climbing up and down the mountains keep your heart healthy and the increased blood rate helps to make the body fit.
3. Walking through the dense forest and inhaling the pure oxygen of the forest and trees of the mountains keeps the respiratory system clean and which helps you to get rid of stress.
4. After having a long trek you can see that due to too much of pressure taken by your body will remove your depression and make you sleep deeply.
5. An important fact, the trekking can make your extra unusual weight to loose and make your body healthy by having the weight required for the body. It’s calculated that hiking burns up 370 calories an hour.
6. Sitting at home and eating oily foods and snacks increases cholesterol in our body due to which we are unable to any work for a longer period. Trekking helps to remove the extra cholesterol and giving you the lower risk of heart diseases, high blood pressure, stroke, cancer, diabetes and from the respiratory problems.
7. Walking makes the muscles and bones tight and active same as well trekking helps to make the muscular cells fit and active.
Images Source: google.com/images